Pack and start a new adventure can always be enriching. Different styles of experiences worth living.
Although often we are used to do the same, have the courage to encourage us to take a different adventure can be a way to test us and overcome our fears.
Break the routine and classic travel we usually do is a challenge. Here are five styles of different trips for you to consider when planning your next vacation.
If you are passionate about adventure and nature and do not fear anything, go backpacking is your ideal trip. Surely not stay in the most comfortable and luxurious place, but it will be an unusual experience, where you will learn to overcome your limits.
Why not take advantage of the months we have off to learn a new language or deepen knowledge already acquired? Courses abroad are a perfect opportunity to connect with other cultures and learn about the customs of others. It also allows visiting tourist spots and you end up speaking the language almost like a native.
Help those in need and in a place far from our comfort zone is an alternative to do something useful for others and contribute our grain of sand to the cause. There are many programs organized by NGOs and foundations that organize these kinds of experiences.
4. A place in the middle of nowhere
The study, work and commitments are part of our daily concerns: are present all the time and make us depend on them. So many times, a distant place where we can put aside to technology and no access to the Internet is the best option to "reset" the brain and relax. Enjoy the contact with nature, a good massage, spa, and activities such as meditation or yoga can become an opportunity to reflect on ourselves.
5. With auto and through multiple paths
Instead of taking a plane, why not travel by car and stop at different hostels and camping? Admire the scenery, enjoy the ride and take all the time necessary to reach the site chosen is another way to cut the routine and slow.
It's a matter of breaking with our prejudices and take the first step!
Illumination-Universal’s “The Secret Life of Pets” is dominating the U.S. box office with a $96 million opening weekend at 4,329 locations, estimates showed Saturday.
The animated comedy took in $38 million on its opening day Friday, five times higher than the first day of “Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates” with about $6.6 million at 2,982 sites.
“The Secret Life of Pets” will wind up dwarfing the weekend’s second-place finisher — either Disney/Pixar’s fourth weekend of “Finding Dory,” which has won three consecutive weekends and is playing at 3,871 venues, or Warner Bros.’ second weekend of “The Legend of Tarzan” at 3,591 sites. Both are heading for weekends of around $20 million.
Fox’s launch of Zac Efron’s “Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates” will finish fourth with about $18 million, followed by Universal/Blumhouse’s second frame of horror sequel “The Purge: Election Year” with about $11 million at 2,821 sites and New Line-Universal’s fourth weekend of Dwayne Johnson-Kevin Hart comedy “Central Intelligence” with $8 million.
“Pets” will post the sixth-best opening of 2016 following “Captain America: Civil War,” “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” “Finding Dory,” “Deadpool” and “The Jungle Book” — all members of the elite group of 39 titles that have opened with more than $100 million domestically. It’s also a new opening weekend domestic record for an original animated film, topping the $90.4 million launch of “Inside Out” last summer.
“Pets,” which explores the lives of pets in Manhattan after their owners go to work, is performing well above recent forecasts, which placed it in the $70 million to $80 million range. It’s another strong entry in the animated sector, which has been a key contributor to keeping the overall business healthy this year with “Dory,” Disney’s “Zootopia,” Sony’s “The Angry Birds Movie” and Fox’s “Kung Fu Panda 3.”
The “Pets” voice cast includes Louis C.K., Eric Stonestreet, Kevin Hart, Jenny Slate, Ellie Kemper, Lake Bell, Dana Carvey, Hannibal Buress, Bobby Moynihan, Steve Coogan and Albert Brooks. “Despicable Me” helmer Chris Renaud directs and Yarrow Cheney co-directs from a script by Cinco Paul, Ken Daurio and Brian Lynch.
Illumination CEO Chris Meledandri and longtime collaborator Janet Healy produced the movie — which carries a relatively modest $75 million price tag.
The raunchy “Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates,” starring Efron, Adam DeVine, Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza, is performing slightly better than forecasts. Efron’s R-rated comedy “Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising” opened in May with a $21.8 million weekend for Universal.
“Pets” is by far the biggest opening of the year for Universal, which has seen only middling performance in 2016 after a record-setting 2015. It’s also another success for Illumination, which opened “Minions” a year ago with $115 million on its way to a $336 million domestic total and $1.16 billion worldwide for Universal.
“Finding Dory” will finish the weekend with about $422 million as it surpasses Disney-Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War” as the top 2016 domestic grosser and the 16th largest title of all time just behind “The Lion King” at $422.8 million. “Captain America: Civil War” is 20th on that list at $406 million.
If this is the first time you go on vacation as a couple, it's good that you consider some recommendations:
Choose a destination that you both enjoy. The idea is that you both enjoy travel and adventure. If you do not like the destinations that your partner is proposing talks with him and reach an agreement. It is recommended that both go with all the energy and desire to have fun.
Be flexible. unexpected things will happen and how to deal with them can be an indicator of compatibility. Learn to handle these issues with good humor and a couple. Only in this way they can get ahead smoothly and without fights. Do not closures and do not try to do everything on your own, remember that it is your first trip with him and it is good to know if they can work together.
Simple itinerary. Stay away from the rigid schedules and leave time to take advantage of opportunities that arise at the time. While planning a trip is good, it is always advisable to leave room for spontaneous activities that you had in mind with your partner. The aim of the first vacation as a couple is to get to know each other better.
Talk about travel budget. Sometimes money issues can make the relationship was tense. If they are to go on vacation for the first time, talk about how much they spend and thinking how much money you have.
Do not judge until they finish the holidays. You'll learn a lot from your partner on the trip. Here you not only know their customs, you'll see how it unfolds in difficulties and situations. If you see that at first the trip does not look good, do not get discouraged. The safest thing is that as the days go past, both accommodate and get used to being together.
Do not be afraid to be away from your partner and do different things. If your partner does not like certain activities, not be afraid to be away from him and perform them. Remember you're on vacation and you should not deprive yourself to do something you like. Converses with him and have their own adventures.
Source: GDA / Viù! / Trade / Peru
It is common to hear about that few men actually know how to please a woman in bed, because the males, sometimes much more focus your pleasure by providing satisfaction to your partner
In addition to this, there is also the version that they only thing that matters is the penetration, since no pains in a previous eroticism, in caresses, words and playfulness that can lead to ecstasy to his lover.
Perhaps one of the reasons why this happens is the lack of knowledge of the female erogenous zones. They know of the existence of the clitoris, the G spot, the tenderness of the breasts and mons, but it is noteworthy that are not the only parts of the body that stimulate can excite women.
To have a broad knowledge of all the points that can cause females, sexologist Alessandra Rampolla, was given the task of writing a book titled "Sex ... now what do I do ?!", which crumbles and details each female corners that can be extremely pleasurable, so they have accurate manual to explore your partner's body.
1. Hair. In this area we also refer to the scalp, which can massage to relax your partner, so you forget about your problems to surrender to the moment of pleasure. Then you can go to the hair, pet him, play with him and maybe take it a little strength, without hurting, because women like to feel some mastery by her lover.
2. Ears. While play around with your hair, you can, with your fingertips, caressing the contours of your ears, bring your mouth and nose, and breathe very gently near them, this will cause a very pleasant reaction, which will put your goosebumps. It is recommended that you use the tip of your tongue and give, in the shape of the ears, a tender and subtle kisses that cause.
3. Nape, neck and shoulders. Following the path, we come to the part that is formed by these three areas. You can start at the nape, pulling her hair so she can feel your breath, then passes to the neck, which is sensitive and irresistible kisses while your mouth is busy in her neck, your hands can perform a massage on the shoulders recalls that the more softness and delicacy, the excitement is greater meddle in your lover.
4. Eyes. The eyes are also a very sensitive part, can play making your partner keep them closed while you delight you, without any restriction, with your body. The uncertainty of not knowing where you are going to place your hands, your mouth or your penis can be very exciting for her.
5. Spine. In your journey is highly recommended that you stop in the back of your lover, to caress her, this part of the body, besides being very wide, it features that if you stimulate feelings can cause very, very pleasurable nerve endings. Remember that there are no limitations, you can kiss, caress, lick, touch, etc.
6. Armpit. This area could look attractive zero, it is nevertheless are very sensitive, so manual motivation can be very effective to excite your partner. Try it! You lose nothing to prove.
7. Forearms and hands. Your lips and tongue may subtly down arms and stop right forearm, the area between elbow and wrist of your hand, which is very susceptible to strokes. And to finish with this part, you can suck his fingers, and cachondona a seductive way.
8. Internal Thighs. A little further down we find the delicious thighs, where men usually love lost. They need to know that when you pass your fingers through this area, often cause chills in them and if your mouth and tongue frolic here will make them extremely happy.
9. perineum. It is located between the genitals and anus. The touch of your fingers or tongue in this area is usually very exciting; and since you are there, do not forget to stimulate with manual and oral caresses, anus, because it can be an orgasmic experience.
10 foot. Not many people makes it attractive this part of the body, however, there are those who on the contrary, a few feet manicured them crazy about sex is concerned, this fascination is called fetishism.
These data are not well known but very surprising. Take a look at this list and you'll be admired:
1) The number of chromosomes that humans possess (23 pairs) are nothing compared to that of a potato, which like gorillas possess 48 pairs. And they become insignificant if we consider that a species of fern is 630.
2) Although our brain can perceive 11 million bits of information every second, we are only aware of 40 of them.
3) Did you know that human saliva contains opiorphine, 6 times stronger than morphine analgesic?
4) Red blood cells travel throughout the blood circuit in 20 seconds.
5) The snakes and some insects are very obvious to moult, but man does too though more discreet way nothing more and nothing less than 900 times on average.
6) A lightning has enough to make 100,000 energy toast once.
7) Cumulus clouds are giant and heavy, as heavy as eight elephants together.
8) The volcanic lava flows as fast as the fastest of the greyhounds.
9) Believe it or not, the gonorrhea bacteria is the strongest in the world, is able to pull 100,000 times the weight of his body.
10) If anyone could cross the Earth come across in just 42 minutes and 12 seconds.
The actress’ movies, which include the “Avengers” franchise, have raked in a record-breaking $3.3 billion at the North American box office, according to Box Office Mojo.
The tracking site ranks Johansson 10th overall, beating out male stars like Robert De Niro, Matt Damon and action-movie favorites Bruce Willis and Liam Neeson.
This year alone, her films “The Jungle Book” and “Captain America: Civil War” have grossed $358.4 million and $404.3 million respectively at the domestic box office. Her highest grossing movie is “The Avengers,” which is also the fifth highest grossing movie of all time in the United States, with $623.4 million.
At 31, she is the youngest actor appearing in the top 10, but she’s also the only woman. In an interview with Cosmopolitan, Johansson spoke about the Hollywood gender wage gap.
“There’s something icky about me having that conversation unless it applies to a greater whole,” Johansson told the magazine. “I am very fortunate, I make a really good living, and I’m proud to be an actress who’s making as much as many of my male peers at this stage… I think every woman has [been underpaid], but unless I’m addressing it as a larger problem, for me to talk about my own personal experience with it feels a little obnoxious. It’s part of a larger conversation about feminism in general.”
The next highest grossing actress is Cameron Diaz, who comes in at the 19th spot on the list. Her movies, which include the highly successful “Shrek” franchise, have grossed $3 billion, not far behind Johansson.
Harrison Ford holds the top spot. His movies add up to $4.8 billion with the most recent “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” as his most lucrative film.
Next up, Johansson will star in the anime adaptation of “Ghost in a Shell,” which has already received criticism for white-washed casting. She’ll also star in “Rock that Body.” Both are set for 2017.